The practice provides the following facilities for our disabled patients:The practice provides the following facilities for our disabled patients:
- Intercom system – there is an intercom at the front door in the event that you require assistance to enter the building
- Automated door openers – there is a push button at the main door and internal door to automatically open them
- Doorway widths – every doorway is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair – if you would benefit from use of the practice wheelchair, to or from your car into the practice, please ask one of the reception team and they will make this available to you. Although please bear in mind that they cannot help you into the wheelchair.
- Stair lift – for access to our upstairs consultation rooms
- Hearing loop – a portable hearing loop is available for use in any part of the practice
- Patient toilet – which is wheelchair accessible
- Braille signs – each consultation room, waiting room and patient toilet, have a braille sign
- Additionally, 2 of the GPs have basic Sign Language skills, as do some of the Reception team.