Below lists all of the services that Goldington Avenue Surgery provides for patients. For more information please book an appointment online, or ask a question using the contact the practice form.
- Asthma clinic
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests – Monday and Tuesday mornings by appointment with the HealthCare Assistant
- Breast screening
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services – including coils, implants, and emergency contraception.
- Coronary heart disease / high blood pressure
- Child health & immunisations – in conjunction with the health visitor.
- Dressings and removal of stitches
- Learning Disability Healthchecks – for all patients with a learning disability aged 14 or over
- Maternity services
- Minor Surgery – performed by Dr Brown and Dr Custovic during the week, following a referral by your Doctor
- Respiratory clinic – for patients with breathing problems other than asthma
- Sexual health clinic
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including travel.